Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bello

Wow. It has been 10months that I didn't update anything here. I feel very awkward to see the previous posts haha plurk and twitter had became my life, I plurk and tweet everyday, sometimes every hour lol very kua jiong, about friends family bf everyday life everything. And recently addicted to WeChat :S just need to post a sentence or one word and there is people response, easy and private. For me, blog macam write story, cannot post one word or one sentence. I'm kind of lazy ppl. So, this is the reason I didn't update blog lo. Think of close it but bu she de :(

It just a random post la. Don't know what to write, cincai ojibala lol. 
Oh ya! Is mid autumn festival aka mooncake festival today! Feeling excited! 😊 Play lantern is a must, I never skip that. Decided to celebrate with bf, every year the same lol but hor this year he has to OT, company's road show... He asked me go his workplace's garden play, i feel weird lo. Perhaps I jio friends come my house, don't feel want to go out  because everywhere jam and tak ada driver lagi x.x aduhh! This year bf bought my family pudding mooncake! Yummy! Loving it. 

Feeling sleepy but cannot sleep though, eating too much. Damnit. Been celebrate Fya's 26th birthday at bukit mata last night. The food is cheap and nice. And it is halal! Everyone of us is satisfied i think?Had a happy night with the girls! Love them so much! Appreciate them! <3
Didn't take pic, because I knew there is always have ppl take pics. Haha my phone is sucks. Lagging shit.
Okkkk nothing to bullshit liao haha. Show our food's pic. 
Nah
Money cai, 4big god king (hahaha direct translate), butter oat prawn, fried cuttle fish and butter salt egg crab. Slurp

tata good night! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment